Tue, 20 Apr | Zoom
Respite Matters: Action Forum
Anyone with an interest in Respite is welcome to attend, especially Carers!
Tickets Are Not on Sale
Time & Location
20 Apr, 14:00 – 16:00
About the Event
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81335379371?pwd=UjhtRTY1bjlwN3JNYVpSbjlYcCtmQT09
Meeting ID: 813 3537 9371
What will the forum include?
- An update on the Creative Respite Project in Powys. Have your say!
- Carefree will be joining us to introduce their work of linking up eligible Carers with donated breaks.
- Martin Heuter from Powys Social Services will talk briefly about:
- Direct Payments support service review and invitation to be involved. This is currently provided by PeoplePlus.
- NEW 'Virtual Wallet' to help managing Direct Payments easier
- NEW 'Care & Support Finder Tool' to help find Care and Support