Sat, 31 Jul|
Credu Big Weekend
A day and night event for carers in Powys and their families.
Time & Location
31 Jul 2021, 10:00 – 01 Aug 2021, 12:00
Broneirion Hall, Broneirion Wood, Llandinam SY17, UK
About the Event
LINK TO BOOK TICKETS: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/credu-big-weekend-tickets-156270143205
Mandy discussing lateral flow tests: https://youtu.be/t_G0Ns-r578
- Please note: Day tickets are available for free, but if you're planning to come along, please book a ticket even if you're not staying as it gives us a better idea of numbers. If you would like to come along but need some extra help (e.g. transport, ticket cost, replacement care, respite), please get in touch - email@example.com / 01597 823800 All overnight tickets include a Big Breakfast on Sunday morning There will be a barbecue on Saturday night, with options available for those with dietary requirements, so just let us know and we'll do our best to support you! We welcome donations towards the cost of the BBQ. During Saturday, there will be vendors offering food or you are also more than welcome to bring a picnic!
- Get a better idea of the site and what's on offer here: https://youtu.be/jahnXdR5cNs
- (Please be aware there is some background noise at points in this video if you may find that uncomfortable)
How much are over night tickets?
- Teen/Adults Bed & Breakfast is £25
- Children's (11 yrs & under) Bed & Breakfast is £15
- Teen/Adult Camping & Breakfast is £10
- Children's (11 yrs & under) Camping & Breakfast is £5
- Under 5 yrs are FREE
WE ARE HAPPY TO EXCHANGE TICKETS FOR VOLUNTEER TIME
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01691 648900 to find out more
If cost is a barrier to attending please speak to your Outreach Worker
Where can I book them? https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/credu-big-weekend-tickets-156270143205
Are there any accessible bedrooms ? Yes, there are 3 x two bed rooms and 1 single room accessible to wheelchairs
Can I bring my dog? No sorry, the site does not allow dogs
Can I bring my campervan? No sorry, the campsite is only licensed for tents but there are campsites down the road
Will there be alcohol for sale? No, we have not applied for an alcohol licence for this family friendly event
Is parking free? Yes, there is some parking on site and overflow in the village. There will be stewards to direct you.
Where is it? Llandinam is between Llanidloes & Newtown. Broneirion is over the river bridge straight in front of you. https://what3words.com places it as breakaway.breathing.important
Is there any transport available? There are free buses arranged for anyone who needs transport. Please book in advance if you would like a space by calling Credu on 01597 823800.
Saturday 31st July 2021. CELTIC TRAVEL
Pick up 9.00 am from Builth Wells Groe car park, Metropole car park, Llandindod Wells 9.15 am and bring to Broneirion Llandinam. Drop off at the car park. Collect from Llandinam car park at 6.00 pm and return to Llandrindod Wells and Builth Wells. 52 seater
Sunday 1st August
Collect from Llandinam Car Park at 12 midday and return to Llandrindod Wells and Builth Wells. 32 seater.
Saturday 31st July 2021. COOKSONS
Pick up passengers from Town car park (opposite tourist information) Welshpool departing 09.30 and Newtown Back Lane car park (near Oriel Davies gallery) departing 10am to Llandinam car park for day activities. Return at 18.00 back to original pickup points. Full sized coach.
PLEASE NOTE there is a 5 minute walk across the bridge. If you need shuttle transport please let us know.