top of page
Thu, 10 Mar|
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder Awareness
A one-day course The aim of the course is to raise awareness and develop an increased understanding of autism in order to continually improve the quality of support to children on the spectrum and their families/carers.
Tickets are not on saleSee other events
Time & Location
10 Mar 2022, 09:30 – 16:00
About the Event
Please book your places via email email@example.com
- Gain an increased understanding of autism spectrum disorder
- Be able to identify the key features of autism and how it impacts on children/adults
- Gain an increased understanding of the importance of communication and preparation to reduce anxiety
- Explore positive strategies to support and enable children/adults with autism in everyday situations.
bottom of page